Wednesday, July 6, 2011

[update] USyd interview complete...

I just completed my USyd interview recently. I could have done better. I wouldn't be surprised if I pass or failed. I hope I passed though, but if I failed, then I would be a bit disappointed, but I guess it is not too bad. At least I did get some practice before Melbourne's one.

I should have been more confident when they asked me whether I had more things to mention, and said no, instead of spending time being unsure about what to say. Ah well. Obviously I will not say what questions were asked here, as that is unethical and breaches the confidentiality agreement.

Anyway, I have visited the Reserve Bank of Australia like planned. I will be back home in a few days.

I hope everyone who has done interviews has gone well. Anyway, the computer here is running out of time now, so I'll talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).