Thursday, November 20, 2014

No intake for new prospective students for GAMSAT or VCE

I regret to inform that I will not be taking any new students for the GAMSAT or VCE subjects these summer holidays and it is very unlikely that I will be taking any in the future. After these holidays, the next summer "holidays" will most likely be a very short one between medical school and internship, and I intend to make the most of those.

Although I enjoyed the last two rotations, this year has been a long year for me with this exam period, and I also have an elective coming up next week for another four weeks cutting into my holiday. For the rest of the holiday, I intend to spend most of the rest of it either resting, or looking at some biostatistics and reading more research articles online to get a handle around my research project for the first semester next year.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused. I wish the best for you all doing the GAMSAT and hope you can find an alternative tutor.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the blog! Just discovered it and will read through more of your older posts later. Was wondering if its ok to email/message you with some questions regarding prep for admission to Melbourne U? I have worked for a few years after graduating and actually have a UK degree so am a bit confused how that will relate to the GPA etc. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing this post! I am so busy with my TestMax Bar Exam Prep these days that I completely forget about the fact that I have to help my sister with this exam as well. I thankful to you for sharing this, I can know aware her with this information.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).