Saturday, July 2, 2011

[update] Semester one results released.

Yesterday my results were released for semester one. I got 3 subjects 80+ which all have a GAMSA grade of 7.0 (two barely) and one 75-79 with a GAMSA grade of 6.5. While I would have liked all H1, I am OK with this. This makes my weighted GPA about 6.8 after semester one. I guess all I would need was a pass for semester 1 and sem 2 for USyd or UQ as GPA is only a hurdle there (5.5 or 5.0 unweighted), although Melbourne is my first preference so I am still trying to get 80+ marks for everything.

Ironically, the subject which I did worst in had the most multiple choice and the one I did best in had no multiple choice in midsems and exams, and they were essay type questions. However I guess I was the most confident in that subject's subject material.

Anyway... so I passed everything by quite a margin like I expected myself to do, and things seem to be going quite smoothly so far. It's good that I have received my semester results before my interview. Next week I will be having a USyd medical interview. I'm not 100% confident, much less so than for the GAMSAT. I hope I can pass this thing too. Hopefully all the preparation that I have done will become useful in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).