Saturday, August 15, 2015

[update] Intern offers

About a month ago, I got my PMCV (Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria) intern offer as I was a local student in Victoria. I didn't get St Vincent's which was my current clinical school, but I did get a network which is close to my home and my second preference, so I am reasonably happy about it.

The priority two applicants for PMCV (international students studying in Victoria) got their offers two days ago. Some people have received offers but many have not. Yet with all the tsunami of medical students and not enough internship places, the government still plans to open a new medical school at Curtin! Despicable...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).