Saturday, June 27, 2015

[update] SS2 over, student conference next week.

The past week was the last official week of the scholarly selective program for research. Overall, although things were a bit uncoordinated at the start, I have enjoyed research. Separate to the scholarly selective requirements, our research group has submitted some abstracts for the American Heart Association conference, and I hope we can present there and get some publications later on.

I have printed out my poster for the student conference. Right now though I am still working on my journal monograph. This is probably the tedious part of research apart from ethics approvals... but I guess it has to be done. I hope to be able to write a few more to get more publications too; we have done the analysis required to do so, although AHA does have an embargo policy if we do get accepted. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).