Monday, December 22, 2014

[update] MD3 2014 results release

About two weeks ago, our overall results for PCP3 were released. I didn't do as well as I would have liked, although it seems like many people got worse this year than last year.

Ah well. I guess the main thing is that I did pass and didn't have to redo any assessments, so I will be going on to next year.

For some reason, they still haven't given back our mark breakdowns though. I would like to know where I actually did badly and where I did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).