Thursday, November 20, 2014

[update] 2014 MD3: all exams done!

Today I have finally finished all the exams for the 2014 year! This was such a marathon exam period, with 4 separate days for OSCEs and 2 separate written exams. It was quite an inconvenience having to go to different locations for the OSCEs for Children's and Women's compared to GP, mental health and aged care, with even those latter 3 having 2 separate days for those OSCEs. But I guess it is more convenient for the Children's and Women's staff. And finally, the exams are all over now.

As usual, I preferred the written exams over the OSCEs, although I feel that I may have done better on the OSCEs overall than last year. There seem to be quite a few "random" OSCE stations, although I guess they were reasonably fair overall.

Anyway, results should be out by 5 December.

1 comment:

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).