Saturday, August 16, 2014

[update] Student conference essay review time. Birth week next week.

As part of our pass/fail assessment for the student conference, we were required to do two critiques of MD2 essays. This year, for some reason it was decided that we were supposed to do 500 word critiques instead of 300 words like last year! I mean, personally I thought 300 words was sufficient enough, but someone decided that that wasn't enough.

Well, honestly I don't think most of us would be giving that much more information with our 60% longer essays that we had to write for critique this year. Naturally, it goes something like this:


Needless to say, after an initial essay which was around 300 words (last year's word count), I proceeded to add many needless words. Some of the sentence constructs I used must have made me sound like I was a completely different person!


Anyway, regarding my current women's health rotation, my week at the birthing center is next week. Should be something different from what I've been seeing so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).