Wednesday, August 27, 2014

[update] Birth week completed. Conference essay review correction

I had my birth week last week. Although there was excitement when the baby finally popped out all those times, there was also a lot of waiting. Apparently it was a quiet week. I once had one full morning shift when I did not witness a single birth!

We are expected to get at least seven births signed off, although they can include caesareans. I already had two births signed off from elective caesareans before the birth week and had the rest of the seven signed off during birth week. Since it was quiet, I was just relieved at the end of the week that I had all my required births signed off.


It seems like the faculty realized their error in the 500 word word count for the conference review essay. Now they are accepting 300 to 500 words. I had already written my 500 word version though with many unnecessary words with long-winded sentences, so hopefully two people can have fun reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).