Thursday, October 31, 2013

2014 entry UniMelb and Monash local medical school places released

Today the University of Melbourne and Monash medical school places for local students were released. Congratulations if you have received an offer!

If I have tutored you for the GAMSAT, I would like to know how you went in this cycle of the admission process. You may post a comment, or if not, send me an email to my email address. If you forgot the email address, you may see it when clicking on "comments".

To prospective students, I will likely resume tutoring after my exams finish (after 22 November).

2 comments:

  1. This became truly very helpful site Venice is the ideal place for the travel industry and the general population who need to go there ought to go for the genuine happiness and join by clicking on http://www.medicalfellowship.net/submit-a-professional-letter-of-recommendation-for-medical-residency/ website. Venice is so excellent nation and I never found a decent place in different nations.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).