Saturday, September 21, 2013

Subscription feed link (Atom) fixed

Today I had the late realization that due to the policies of Google changing at the end of last year, my news feed site did not work and update as it should anymore. Now this is very annoying! I should have kept a closer eye on it, and the thought should have crossed my mind when the update occurred.

Anyway, I have updated the link to it now, so using the new link there should be no problem with subscribing to my blog. The new atom link is here: http://additionelimination.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Sorry for any inconvenience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).