Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Today is the last day of May, 2011.

So, today is the last day of May this year. As expected, it has been quite an eventful month. I'm happy with the results, and I've applied to medical school.

The next month will also be quite critical, with uni exams. So I must study haha. After that, I'll try to prepare for interviews.

That's all for now. I may not have many interesting updates for a while, although perhaps none of my updates or issues raised were particularly interesting. I do contend that a medsci/biomed background person hoping to go into medicine is pretty ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).