Sunday, May 22, 2011

[update] Last week of semester one.

This week will be the last week of semester one. After that will be swotvac (I call it "cram week" sometimes) then I have exams on the next two weeks.

As for that midsemester test almost two weeks ago, I did get over 80% for that too. However, the class average was very high too. I have a feeling that the exam will probably be much harder.

By the way, I noticed quite a huge spike in the page views on the GAMSAT result release day (17 May) with 151 views. The following two days were also very high, with 104 and 92 views respectively. Not totally unexpected I guess, but interesting to see.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).