Monday, May 9, 2011

[update] Semester one exam timetable released

I just got my exam timetable, and it says I have two exams on one day! Ah well, I guess there's nothing I can do to change that, so I will just have to perform as best as I can under those conditions.
Three of my exams are at the end of the first week of the exam period, while one is at the end of the second week. Looking at the exams in isolation it would have been nice if they were more spread out and later (none are on the third week), but the good thing about no exam in the third week (first time that has happened to me) is that there is more time to prepare for the interviews.


Still waiting for GAMSAT results...

2 comments:

  1. After the Gamsat I think you can handle 2 exams in one day! Atleast you actually know what will be covered to some extent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I think I'd rather have a GAMSAT section 3 exam after something else in the morning than most uni exams.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).