Friday, November 22, 2013

[update] 2013 MD2 OSCE done! Available for GAMSAT/VCE tuition.

Today I did my last exam for the year, the OSCE. We had two examination and three history stations.

I now realize a few things which I forgot to do during the stations. Also, there was a weight loss station, where the correct diagnosis was apparently type 1 diabetes. I did not get that diagnosis right, and many people I talked to didn't either. Some people did, but others had answers ranging from hyperthyroidism to cancer.

Ah well. I hope that I did better than in last year's OSCE. For now, all the exams are done. I should be able to tutor people now. Keep in mind that it will be more convenient for me to tutor in Monash on the holidays than Melbourne. For more information, see the GAMSAT Science 100 + VCE tutor page at the top of the blog.

I will do a longer post about this year after the results come out. In the past I made some annual posts on the anniversary of my blog creation, but it is more logical to make them at the end after results come out and not have repetition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).