Thursday, March 28, 2013

[update] MD2 Semester 1 midsemester break

I am now on my midsemester break for semester 1 this year, due to Good Friday being a public holiday.

This will be a good time to rest, although there are a lot of lectures to revise. I still have to submit two more de-identified patient cases as part of a pass/fail hurdle we have to clear (total 24 in the year).

After the break, we'll move back into the "proper" clinical school which was undergoing renovations. I'm looking forward to playing some table tennis on the breaks.

The university still has not told us specifically when we are allocated to go on our rural placement though. Australian CSP students need to do at least 4 weeks of rural placement. We were supposed to do it in our third or fourth year, and they initially planned to inform us when at the start of the year, but we still haven't been told. Ah well, I guess it's still a while to go anyway. I hope I don't have to go during my scholarly selective though... that may be a bit problematic; especially with only 6 months to do some sort of research project.

For everyone who did the GAMSAT last Saturday, and especially my students, I hope you went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).