Friday, October 28, 2011

[update] Last day of undergraduate classes for biomed!

Today was the last day for undergraduate classes at biomed for me, if all things go to plan. It has been a great experience at the University of Melbourne studying biomed here and meeting new friends.

After today, there is a "cram period" to follow; ie swotvac. For me, my exams are quite late, so I have more than two weeks before my first exam.

Although I would like to be able to finish my degree off for biomed, I want to continue on studying, and continue at Melbourne if possible. I hope I can get a medicine place here for next year. So since the release of offers should be 9-16 November, I should know whether or not I have a place in 12-19 days.

But until then, it's time to study for exams. I'll know whether or not I have an offer (major round) before my first exam. I hope I can get an offer from Melbourne in the middle of my exam study period!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).