Saturday, October 22, 2011

[update] About 3 weeks until GEMSAS offers, 50% waiting over!

It is now about three weeks left until GEMSAS offers; a bit each way depending on whether it's closer to 9th or 12th of November. This means if you interviewed at Melbourne, about 50% of our waiting time after interviews is over!

During the past week, I handed in (online) what will hopefully be my last assignment for my undergrad course, and I completed an online test today. Now after there are no more assessments left until the exams. Just one more week of classes left this semester.

So... last week of learning biomed next week, if all goes to plan. I hope I can get this degree completed well. But I don't feel like leaving university just yet. Hopefully I get to stay studying at uni for the next four years after this year in medicine, and I hope to do that at Melbourne. It has been nice studying here for the past three years. Three weeks left to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).