Friday, October 28, 2011

UniMelb MD 2012 handbook entry released

I read on a forum that the 2012 handbook for UniMelb has been released. This includes how they'll assess various subjects in MD next year, and more info about the second year of MD (as it was a new course, and it wasn't run this year for second year yet).
https://handbook.unimelb.edu.au/view/2012/MC-DMED

I notice they changed around the first year main subject slightly. Noticeably, now the one essay assignment is only worth 5% and not 10% anymore.
https://handbook.unimelb.edu.au/view/2012/MEDS90001

Yay! That makes me more happy and want to go to Melbourne more now. I hope I can get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).