Thursday, September 8, 2011

소녀시대 (Girls' Generation) in K-Pop festival in Sydney; 12 November

I've known for a while that there will be a K-Pop festival in Australia on 12 November this year. Nice to see the website with SNSD's "Run Devil Run" as the promotional song in the video. Apart from Girls' Generation, there's also a lot of other groups there performing.

Unfortunately, this is right during the exam period, and it's not in Melbourne (it's in Sydney), so I've decided not to attend. If one of those factors was different, especially if it was during the holidays, I would have liked to have gone.

Ah well. I hope one day Girls' Generation visits Melbourne. And hopefully not during the exam period too. I've also got quite a bit of stuff for them to sign if they ever have a signing event nearby.

That's what you get for not living in the biggest city in Australia I suppose... the largest "market share" for a one-off event in Australia would usually be in Sydney... Ah well, overall I feel that Melbourne is a good place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).