Tuesday, July 26, 2011

[update] Semester two has begun. Getting back into the uni routine.

As you would know from reading, this is my first week back at uni for semester two. The first one or two weeks in a semester involve getting back into a routine, and knowing roughly where and when each class is. The train was late on my first day back though (Monday), as is often the case in Melbourne, so I was late for my first class.

It is now three weeks to mid-August, when the USyd offers come out. Unlike what I said before though, the other unis' interview offers seem to be from 25-31 August according to the GMAC admission guide instead of mid-August. So they are one to two weeks after USyd offers.

Historically, UQ offers have been released before other unis' interview offers in the consortium. If I don't get an offer when UQ releases their main round offers, and if my GAMSAT score was higher than cutoff, then that would be an early indication that it is likely that Melbourne has given me an interview offer, since UQ is my second preference.

I guess that's about all I have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).