Friday, November 16, 2012

[update] MD1 MST#4 results out. Written exams next week

I just got my MST#4 results, including the prac test for the semester.

Overall I got 39/47 for the theory portion (83%; class mean and median were 32.04 and 32). They took out some stats questions which weren't taught this semester but were taught last semester, which I wish they didn't have. Ah well.

I wish we could know the right answers, but ah well.

Anatomy 8/8

yay...

MIIM 8/10

I guess I probably got that developing country vaccine question wrong. Maybe also the returned traveller one too? Hmm... not sure

Pathology/histology 5/7

I don't remember the questions for this section that I thought I might have gotten wrong anymore.

Pharmacology: 3/5

Oops! I shouldn't have chosen Calcium supplementation as the primary treatment of osteoporosis. I'm not sure about the other one though...

Physiology 8/8

It seems like I got all the physiology right this semester (but not last semester).

Other 7/9

I don't remember which ones I got wrong here. I wish they still had the stats questions. Ah well.


I got 37/50 for the prac portion (74%; class mean and median not displayed at the moment).

Anatomy 8/9

I don't remember what I got wrong here...

Biochemistry 5/5

I was unsure about one of the answers (to do with someone's diet), but it seems like I got it right. Some of the other questions were almost giveaways. So it seems like I got all the biochem questions right in all midsems this year.

MIIM 10/12

I don't remember what happened here.

Neuroscience 3/7

Oops... I know I got the MRI T2 question wrong. I don't recall the others.

Pathology 6/11

Not that good either, although I guess I did technically "pass" all pathology subsections in all midsems. It seems to be many people's weakest subject...

Other prac 5/6

What does "other" mean? Ah whatever... I don't know.


Anyway, the exam is next week, so I will resume studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).