Sunday, June 10, 2012

[update] Unimelb MD1 midyear exam and OSCE week + Unimelb undergrad second week of exams.

On the coming week on Tuesday and Wednesday, I have my OSCE and midyear exam. They are not worth a high proportion of their respective subjects of PCP1 and FBS, since they are year long subjects.

However, this will be the first time I will be assessed in an OSCE. This will be something new to me, unlike the many multiple choice tests which I have completed throughout my life. I'm wondering how well I'll do, and how hard they're going to mark for that. The main subject this year in terms of credit points is the FBS subject though, so I haven't been putting as much effort into PCP in comparison.

For FBS, there has been some level of bafflement among students because they put some revision lectures for the semester after the test instead of before it. Now that is a strange thing to do. Ah well. It's not something which can be changed this year, so we'll just have to deal with it.

The coming week is also the second week of exams for undergraduate students at UniMelb, and is part of the exam period of some other unis too. If you have an exam this week, I wish you well in your preparation and exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).