Friday, May 18, 2012

GAMSAT 2012 results are out now

The GAMSAT 2012 results were released this afternoon/evening. I don't have any results this year, although naturally I knew some people who did the GAMSAT this year.

For those reading the blog, I hope you have received a score which is competitive for the university that you wish to apply to for Medicine, Dentistry, Optometry or Pharmacy. If not, then if you are still determined to do these courses, then I wish you all the best for your preparation for GAMSAT UK 2012 or GAMSAT 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).