Friday, December 9, 2011

[update] Biomed graduation eligibility confirmed.

This evening, I received the email that I am confirmed to be eligible to graduate on 20 December. Well, it's as expected, but it's always good to have the confirmation. I felt it was possible but unlikely that they might have stuffed up my graduation, because the study plan it's not 100% accurate according to the new breadth subject rules (up until 2010 under the Melbourne Model, you needed 6 breadth subjects for biomed at Melbourne including at least one at third year level, but from this year you are allowed to do 4-6, and there is no need to do one at third year level), and if some admin person was silly they might have thought I didn't complete my degree correctly according to the rules.

Anyway, it's good to see that such a mistake on the admin side has not happened. I'm yet to receive confirmation of turning the MD conditional offer into a firm offer though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).