Monday, November 14, 2011

[update] GEMSAS simulation round 19 becomes main round offer list!

Just tonight, all the unis from GEMSAS agreed with the results of the 19th simulation round of the GEMSAS. The University of Wollongong has released all their offers tonight, and successful applicants from some other unis can expect to receive them tomorrow.

It's nice to see that they can stick to their deadline. Hopefully the process can be sped up next year with a code already in place.

I'll be waiting for tomorrow in anticipation. I wonder if I got into Melbourne. We shall see soon enough!


On another note, for the first half of this month, I've received page views greater than the total for any other month in my blog's history. After some investigation looking at my blog stats, it seems like @deakinblog on twitter posted a link to my previous post about the 17th GEMSAS simulation, and as a result I've been receiving a lot of hits through that. Apart from that, I've received the usual results through Paging Dr which have increased recently due to the imminent release of GEMSAS offers.

Anyway, to all the people who are seeing this blog for the first time, welcome. I hope to provide good reading for you into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).