Friday, June 17, 2011

[update] All exams complete! (first semester 2011)

Today I have finished my last exam for the semester! It was not particularly easy or difficult for a university exam for a bioscience subject I thought, although as for most uni exams, I'd rather have done a GAMSAT section 3 again in place of it.

So now I have a break. Apart from that though, I might start reading up ethics and interview skills soon. Results should be out by 8 July for uni (they are shown through the internet once they are released though for each subject, rather than all on a certain day), although the USyd interviews are from 4-8 July.

Hopefully I'll get the uni results for this semester before the interviews start though, so I don't have to check them over in Sydney. Well, that's assuming that the GAMSAT cutoff for an interview in USyd doesn't rise to 84 or more or that I fail a crucial subject this semester that I can't repeat next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).