Sunday, May 26, 2013

Temporary postponement of intake of GAMSAT and VCE students

Effective immediately, it is unlikely that I will take on any new students for the tuition of VCE or the GAMSAT until the end of the university year 2013 for my year of the MD program (University of Melbourne MD Year 2). According to the Melbourne Medical School website, this is until 22 November 2013. I have decided to focus more on my studies. I apologize for any inconvenience caused, especially if you were seeking to undertake the GAMSAT UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).