Wednesday, April 17, 2013

MD2 Progress test 1

I just got results back from that first progress test which was part of a research project to see what type of feedback was beneficial. The test did not contribute to our overall mark, and the questions were of things we should know by the end of the year though, rather than at this stage of the year, so I was clueless on quite a few of them. Nevertheless though, I felt quite comfortable with some of those questions.

Apparently I got 38/80 overall; Ambulatory 44%, Medicine 50%, Surgery 50%. It is kind of a relief that it seems like I know quite a significant portion of what we are expected to know at the end of the year, but there is still quite a way to go. At my clinical school they decided to move several of the rotating term lectures into the foundation block though. I wonder what my score would have been if that didn't happen. Anyway, I should look at the more detailed feedback when I have time after revising more lectures from foundation block.


Right now at the clinical school, I am in the "medicine" rotation. There are a lot less lectures this week than in foundation block! I've also had some more practice with the table tennis, so my skill level has returned to near the level I was before; although I wish there was more space around the table tennis table at the clinical school. We can run into chairs and other obstacles trying to return shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).