Saturday, July 7, 2012

[update] Conference essay has been submitted

I've now finished and uploaded my conference essay to the PRAZE submission for review. I know it's more than one month early, but I thought it would be good to get out of the way. Also, this one's just pass/fail too, so I didn't want to spend too much time on it. I managed to write 1998 words, so I think that should be fine for a 2000 word submission. They didn't seem to specify if 2000 was a maximum, an exact number required (unlikely), or whether it should be 2000 ± 5% or 10%.

Anyway. There's today and tomorrow before semester 2 starts for real for MD people at Melbourne. The first block back will be the neuroscience block. The most undergrads at Melbourne (eg biomed, science, arts) have two more weeks of holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss issues relating to the post here. However, please note that any spam, advertising, inflammatory comments or comments that can potentially identify anyone in real life may be deleted subject to my discretion.

Exception: if a poster intentionally identifies him/herself but does not compromise anyone else's anonymity, the post may not be deleted.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please email: zero zero one one five nine five (all in numbers) AT gmail DOT com (sorry, antispam measure).